At Inhousefilming.com, we're rebuilding our platform from scratch, to better streamline our processes and to support our growth. A platform to help filmers, editors and producers, specifically designed for Inhousefilming.com.
We have a plan, we have a roadmap, we have a UX design, and we even have a slick visual design! All we need is a team to build it, and you can be part of that team.
What we’re looking for
- Experienced front-end developer
- Excited about good quality, well-tested code
- A keen eye for design
- Passion for user interaction, accessibility
- Experience with a front-end framework like Vue/React/Angular/Aurelia and an interest in the latest technological developments
- Living in the Netherlands (preferably near Leiden)
What we offer
- Full-time position (32-40h)
- Good salary, good pension, great benefits
- Informal working environment right next to Leiden Central station
- Agile development process
- Greenfield project, a chance to make fundamental choices and experiment, and no legacy crap to deal with
We are Inhousefilming.com. We help large organisations to make video a structural part of their communication. They film, we edit, they steal the show. Many have joined our movement and have taken video production into their own hands. We help them every step of the way by making it easy as 1-2-3.
In our multi-billion niche market, competition is limited. For now the market is ours for the taking. We are a team of about 30 young, ambitious people having fun growing our business. We have lunch together, regular beer and pizza nights and team outings. We've proved our product and are ready for this growth.